The owner of this website is IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL, with Corporate Tax Id (CIF) B60645900 and registered address at TRAVESSERA DE GRACIA, 75, ATIC 08006, BARCELONA, registered in the Mercantile Register, in volume 27459, folio 27, page B-118922 and entry 1. The contact email address with the company is: (firstname.lastname@example.org)..
USER AND LIABILITY SYSTEM
Browsing, access and use of the IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL website confers the condition of user, so that in browsing through the IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL website, all the conditions of use established here are accepted without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legally binding regulations as the case may be. The IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL website provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility shall extend to:
– The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL to access certain content or services offered by the web.
– The use of information, services and data offered by IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL contrary to the provisions of these terms and conditions, the law, morality, good customs or public order, or that in any other way may violate the rights of others or the operation of the website.
LINKS POLICY AND DISCLAIMERS
IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL is not responsible for the content of websites that the user may access through the links established on its website and declares that in no case shall it proceed to examine or exercise any control over the content of other sites on the network. It also does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its ownership that can be accessed through links.
IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to the users of its website, which may result from browsing its website. Consequently, IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any damage that the user may suffer through browsing the Internet.
IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL reserves the right to make the modifications to the content of its website as it deems appropriate and without prior notice. Both with regard to the contents of the website and the terms and conditions of use therein. Such modifications may be made through its website by any legally admissible means and shall be binding for as long as they are published on the website and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones.
In accordance with current data protection regulations, IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL informs users of its website that personal data collected by the company, through the forms on its pages, shall be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between both parties.
What Information We Have and Where We Get It From
In general, IN2 collects personal data directly from you.
- When you submit the contact form or submit the application form for a job offer, we shall collect your information which, depending on the service we are providing, may include contact information and curriculum vitae.
- When you use our websites or apps, we shall collect information such as the browser and device you are using, IP address, location, the site from which you accessed, what you used our site/app for and what you did not use our site/app for, or the site you access after visiting ours. For additional information on how we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy.
- When you use a social networking function within our website or app and make a social networking posting, the social networking site shall provide us with some information about you.
How We Use Your Information and Why
- For our legitimate business interests
- To conduct market research and analysis to help us improve and customise our products and services.
- For purposes of our marketing actions, unless such marketing requires your consent (see section 3 below).
- To send you customer service emails and event reminders.
- To ensure the safety of our operations.
- When you have given us your consent
- We contact you to provide information or offers about our upcoming events, products or services – these communications may be via email, push and website notifications, SMS, or social networking; You shall be able to change your marketing preferences at any time, see the “Your Choices and Rights” section below.
- To send customised advertising and marketing communications on our websites (see our Cookies Policy for additional information).
- so that we can offer you our search and selection services, and related services to facilitate the process.
- so that we can associate your data with the job vacancies that match your profile in order to assess your candidacy.
- so you can apply for jobs and we can send your profile to our customers.
- to answer your questions or queries.
With Whom We Share Your Data and Why
- Within the IN-2 Information Engineering family of companies that provide us with services such as marketing, recruiting, reporting and technical assistance. One of the companies in the IN2 family is Atraura Labs SL (trade name Talent2u).
- With future or potential employers.
- With other search and selection companies or other intermediaries involved in the recruitment/search/selection process.
- With our third-party service providers (sometimes referred to as data processors), such as cloud computing providers who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built.
- With government agencies or other authorised bodies, when legally permitted or required.
- With any successor to all or part of our business.
Once you have given us your consent, you may withdraw it as follows.
- To unsubscribe from our marketing communications you can either follow the unsubscribe instructions in any of the emails we send you, or contact us and we shall do it for you.
You also have rights over how your personal information is used, including the following:
- Right to object to our processing of your data.
- Right to request that your information be removed or its future use restricted.
- Right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, modify or update the information you have provided to us.
You may exercise your rights by writing to the address: TRAVESSERA DE GRACIA, 75, ATIC 08006, BARCELONA.
The requirements that a right must always contain are those that appear in article 25.1 of ROYAL DECREE 1720/2007, of 21 December.
- The name and surname of the data subject; a photocopy of his national identity card, or their passport or other valid document identifying them and, where appropriate, of the person representing them, or equivalent electronic instruments; as well as the document or electronic instrument accrediting such representation. The use of an electronic signature identifying the person concerned shall exempt the presentation of photocopies of the National Id (DNI) or equivalent document.
- Petition in which the request is specified.
- Address for the purpose of notifications, date and signature of the applicant.
As long as the user does not communicate anything to the contrary to IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL, this shall understand that the user’s data have not been modified, that the user undertakes to notify IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL of any variation and that IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL has the consent to use them in order to be able to build up loyalty between the parties.
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL. These shall therefore be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to both the Spanish and Community legislation in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, is expressly prohibited all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical support provided that this is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed in the pages of IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL also reserves the right to bring any civil or criminal action it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or resort to ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this respect. IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION SL has its registered address in BARCELONA, SPAIN.