Is what you do important to you? We want you to develop your potential in IN2.
If you want to be part of a technological company, Agile, with a solid culture and values and with a flexible, dynamic and fun working environment, we would love to meet you and let you discover us.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for you, an ABAP IV programmer with two years of SAP HCM maintenance experience to be incorporated into an important client in Madrid.
-Demonstrated work experience of 2 years as an ABAP Programmer.
-Knowledge in different SAP modules, preferably in HCM modules, such as PY and PA.
– Execution of the development tasks assigned to it for the implementation of the requested functionalities.
– Report to the Programmer Analyst the status of the assigned developments.
– Identify and correct errors and divergences between the actual operation of the programs and the expected operation.
– Support, definition and performance of unit tests
– Search for optimal programming solutions and apply them.
– Carry out the documentation tasks of the programs and modifications and the tests carried out and help with the tasks administrative services.
– Follow the protocols established in the service: Design and development guides, reference architectures, good practices learned …
– Comply with the methodology and documentation standards defined in the contract.
– Comply with the defined security, access and confidentiality requirements
Full-time, 40h weekly