At IN2 we present document management as a comprehensive solution based on the detection and definition of the documentary and collaborative processes required by the client, including regulatory and / or legislative compliance.
The key to document management lies in finding the best Open Source software and adapting it to the organization needs.
The services ofered by IN2 imply the selection, implantation and configuration of open source document management solutions that best adapts the needs of the client.
- Information management: Strategies, policies and information architecture.
- Documentation management: Casuistry and generation of documentation, identification of affected processes and documentary flow.
- Impact: change management and informational literacy of users.
- Resources: availability of resources and infrastructure.
- Strategic plan: Prioritization, resources and regulatory framework.
- Project: functional, technological and regulatory elements.
- Change management.
- Installation & Configuration.
- Tuning & Testing.
- Unfold and manage the impact.
- Post-implantation analysis.
- Change management and new needs.
For all this, IN2 have an expert ecosystem in document management solutions:
- Documentalists with experience in technology.
- Legal advisers specialized in ICT.
- Expert team in document management services.
- Open SourceAlfresco document management program