Technical offices and competence centers are responsible for ensuring the use of standards and quality defined by the customer in multi-vendor environments.
IN2 experts use auditable tools to manage the life cycle of the developments and the quality of them.
There is a set of needs in IT projects that make this life cycle management key:
- Greater complexity of projects and technologies.
- Methodology of unique project management.
- Compliance with standards or regulations.
- Multiple technology providers.
In order to solve these needs, the concept of IN2.QPG (Quality Project Governance) was born.
IN2.QPG is based on agile methodologies, technological practices, highly qualified teams and a toolkit.
IN2.QPG supports the management of the life cycle of the projects, focusing its potential on:
- Centralize the administration of the project.
- Encourage collaboration between the different team members.
- Maintain project governance with work flows.
- Allow the monitoring of projects and simplify their compliance.
- Accelerate the time to market of the project.
- Ensure the quality of the project.
Contact us for more information.