At IN2 we present document management as a comprehensive solution based on the detection and definition of the documentary and collaborative processes required by the client, including regulatory and / or legislative compliance.
The key to document management lies in finding the best Open Source software and adapting it to the organization needs.
Rafael Paulet / IN2 President
The services ofered by IN2 imply the selection, implantation and configuration of open source document management solutions that best adapts the needs of the client.
- Information management: Strategies, policies and information architecture.
- Documentation management: Casuistry and generation of documentation, identification of affected processes and documentary flow.
- Impact: change management and informational literacy of users.
- Resources: availability of resources and infrastructure.
- Strategic plan: Prioritization, resources and regulatory framework.
- Project: functional, technological and regulatory elements.
- Change management.
- Installation & Configuration.
- Tuning & Testing.
- Unfold and manage the impact.
- Post-implantation analysis.
- Change management and new needs.
For all this, IN2 have an expert ecosystem in document management solutions:
- Documentalists with experience in technology.
- Legal advisers specialized in ICT.
- Expert team in document management services.
- Open SourceAlfresco document management program