Last tuesday May 12th, we hosted the Webinar: “Facing the challenge of digital transformation in communication and corporate engagement” in which Microsoft and Beezy participated.
At IN2, as a technology consultant, we have been trying to understand and find solutions to the challenges and needs of the human resources and communications departments.
During the last few months, we have adopted new ways of working with some technologies, which were already within our reach but which we did not use, creating a space of opportunity (or challenge) for people management departments concerning communication and corporate engagement, and taking into account that this change is not only circumstantial and that it has come to stay.
What are some of the challenges facing organizations, and how do they influence our leadership and “people management” model?
What are some of the challenges organizations face, and how do they influence our model of leadership and “people management”?
- Ensuring and maintaining customer and business focus
- To be more agile and productive.
- Recognize, empower, and build loyalty to our Key Talents, as this will help us in the above points, in short, ensure business continuity.
And from the People Management areas, how are we aligned with these needs? Are we that strategic partner that the organization needs, and administrative or labor-management area? We ask ourselves:
- Is it complicated to communicate, train, or share knowledge transversally?
- Do you have a lot of manual and repetitive work? Are low-value processes automated?
- Can we change our organization quickly?
At IN2 we work by making a diagnosis of digital maturity and help develop bridges between the need/challenge, people, and tools, focusing the Digital Transformation towards optimization and innovation.
We do this by focusing on the “Employee Journey” and the “Digital Workplace“; that is, we analyze the experience of employees at the points of contact with the organization and focus it on the “new” digital reality.
In this strategy, IN2 proposes a tool like Beezy that provides an answer to the detailed challenge, since it allows us:
- Be agents of change and transformation in the digital business process with a people-centered approach.
- It is quickly and easily adopted by employees, since it is based on tools known as the Microsoft 365 ecosystem,
- To take advantage of the knowledge and experience already gathered in other organizations
- Adapt its implementation based on our accompaniment.
- Allows to focus on the different areas of the organization with coherent strategies.
In conclusion, based on our methodology to understand your situation in terms of digital maturity and accompany you in the implementation of technological solutions, we have generated this agreement with Microsoft and Beezy to implement a real experience, flexible and contained in costs, which allows you to add value in
- User experience, with mobile applications, with access to information, dashboards or digital workstations, to achieve employee engagement and a corporate culture that promotes a sense of belonging and teamwork in the new flexible framework
- Information capture, generating interfaces with other applications, with sensors in production lines, with Business Intelligence tools or using speech recognition.
- Process management, which allows us to automate and increase the capacities of the area, for example, using workflows tool, artificial intelligence, and bots, integrating with digital signature and implementing processes in a friendly, flexible, and efficient way.
- Communication management, based on a mobile portal, a document manager, communicating in an agile, modern and attractive way, for training processes, for new employees, etc
- Knowledge management, distributing the knowledge in a transversal way to the whole organization and where we include all those tools that help us to exploit the information and obtain KPIs.
Let’s have digital intelligence, knowing that technology is a productive lever for the people in your organization.
At IN2 we will be happy to help you define and implement your transformation processes based on digital tools, with the help of MS and Beezy.